Sunday, March 21, 2010

DEDICATION TO THE REDHEADS OF THE WORLD


Welcome to the first of Misbehavin Redhead's blogs. It is dedicated to everyone that has been blessed with red hair. May we unite and take over the world with good humor and our glowing red crowns! I hope to gather along the way other redheads, their brilliant ideas, thoughts and opinions. We are indeed a very special group of people, just ask us. For those of you who aren't redheads, but just happen to love us, I hope this will be fun for you too.
If you're like me, you probably spent your childhood being teased and called names because of your red hair. Perhaps you even spent part of your life cursing the fact that you were born a redhead, but then at some point in your life realized how very beautiful and unique being a redhead is. You understood you were more special than anyone else, smarter, funnier, and classier. Growing up, all I wanted to do was fit in, like most kids do. Having red hair often made me feel like I was a "misfit" instead. So as any smart redhead would, I did what all misfits do, I started misbehaving. Take that as you will, misbehavior comes in many forms, and I can't think of a single one that isn't just plain old fun.
If the outside world is going to give us titles because of our red hair, such as "hothead", "hot tempered", "raging lunatic", "hard headed", "strong willed"....well, we may as well take advantage of it, and give those notions our best shot! We have a built in excuse to misbehave. How lucky for us! Nobody can fault us, after all we are redheads.
I will be back here to visit as often as time allows to share my observations, offer my ideas, opinions and view points on the world that surrounds me. I hope you join me, and if you're a redhead too...then throw your two cents in anytime you like. To those of you that are not redheads, sorry about your luck, the best you can do is pretend to be a redhead. If you choose to pretend, please do us proud!! I hope you enjoy the musings yet to come!
Misbehavin Redhead

1 comment:

Buzzard said...

Your on your way now, good luck. Your loving husband.